The Challenge Foundation Difference
Benefits of Working for Challenge Foundation Goulburn
Staff are employed under the following Awards depending on the position employed in:
- Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award 2010
- Labour Market Assistance Industry award 2010
- Supported Employment Services Award 2010
Additional Benefits (above award benefits) available depending on the position appointed to:
- Superior quality induction program that supports staff through the first 3 months of their employment.
- Flexible working hours with support for a healthy work- life balance.
- Possible job share arrangements and part-time positions.
- Family friendly workplace.
- Salary Sacrifice to superannuation.
- Salary Packaging.
- Above award hourly rates.
- Access to internal advertisements and promotional opportunities.
- Supportive environment which encourages personal development and career progression.
- Mentoring programmes.
- Pro-rata long service leave after 5 years.
- Mobile phones/IPhones with limited private use.
- Access to traineeships.
- Extensive ongoing professional development (training) and conferences.
- Recognition of prior learning.
- Management training.
- Years of Service rewards.
- Corporate uniform for Office Staff.
- Strong Work, Health and Safety system with a focus on prevention, early intervention and early return to work.
- Access to regular social events.
- Free Employee Assistance Programme (Counselling).
- Comprehensive vaccination programme.